The Healdsburg Chorus strives to be a community resource to anyone who wishes to sing regardless of financial constraints. We also engage with the community through our bi-annual concerts and through outreach concerts performed at no or minimal cost. Our membership dues make up only a portion of our operating costs, and we rely on the support of donors to help us continue to offer or services to the Sonoma County community. We are very appreciative of any support you can offer. The Healdsburg Chorus is a 501(c)(3) organization so your deductions are tax deductible. Donations are easy with Paypal! Click the button below to give to the Healdsburg Chorus.
Advertise in our Program
The Healdsburg Chorus is grateful for the support of our business sponsors who help make our concerts possible. If you would like to support us by placing an advertisement in our annual Spring concert program, please email us directly.
If you like what we are doing, please consider becoming a “Friends and Family” donor to the Chorus. The following are examples of our expenses that your tax-deductible contribution might support:
- $500 will pay for one concert venue space
- $450 will pay for a year of music licensing fees
- $250 will pay for audio sound services for a concert
- $125 will pay for a new piece of music for the chorus
- $75 will pay for dues for one person who can’t afford to pay
- $50 will pay for a season’s worth of photocopies and envelopes
- $25 will pay for a season’s worth of postage
Of course, a donation of any amount is appreciated and is helpful to cover expenses as the Chorus continues its outreach to local populations who benefit from the gift of music.
We extend our hearty thanks to Our Community Supporters in past concerts!