The Betty Zukov Music Scholarship presented by the Healdsburg Chorus
Due Date: March 1, 2017
Eligibility: Student must be a high school senior** and a Healdsburg resident*** with a demonstrated talent in vocal music and a history of involvement in music. Preference will be given to students who will continue to study in fields related to music or the performing arts.
1. Completed application form
2. A video or audio recording of a performance to demonstrate their talent****
3. A letter of recommendation, with preference given to letters submitted by a performing arts teacher or coach
*The Healdsburg Chorus reserves the right to make no award or to award a scholarship totaling less than the full amount to one or more applicants.
**Or the equivalent, between the ages of 16 and 19 as of March 1, 2017.
***Defined as being any otherwise qualified individual whose primary residence rests in the 95448 zip code.
****Applicant does hereby license to the Healdsburg Chorus the right to post or share any submitted recordings or videos on its website and social media profiles.
Application Checklist – be sure to include all the items below in the order listed:
• Activities sheet/resume (optional but preferred)
• Educational essay focusing on music performance and future plans
• Letter of Recommendation (preferred letter is music related)
• Video or audio recording (either as an online link or a hard copy)
Click here for the application form in PDF format: Betty Zukov application